Prostiva® RF Therapy Publications
Click on articles below to view Peer Reviewed Journal Articles
- Hill B, Belville W, Bruskewitz R, et al. Transurethral needle ablation versus transurethral resection of the prostate for the treatment of symptomatic benign prostatic hyperplasia: 5-year results of a prospective, randomized, multicenter clinical trial. J Urol. Jun 2004;171(6 Pt 1):2336-2340.
- Leocadio DE, Frenkl TL, Stein BS. Office based transurethral needle ablation of the prostate with analgesia and local anesthesia. J Urol. Nov 2007;178(5):2052-2054; discussion 2054.
- Ohigashi T, Nakamura K, Nakashima J, Baba S, Murai M. Long-term results of three different minimally invasive therapies for lower urinary tract symptoms due to benign prostatic hyperplasia: comparison at a single institute. Int J Urol. Apr 2007;14(4):326-330.
- Rosario DJ, Phillips JT, Chapple CR. Durability and cost-effectiveness of transurethral needle ablation of the prostate as an alternative to transurethral resection of the prostate when alpha-adrenergic antagonist therapy fails. J Urol. Mar 2007;177(3):1047-1051; discussion 1051.
- Bouza C, Lopez T, Magro A, Navalpotro L, Amate JM. Systematic review and meta-analysis of Transurethral Needle Ablation in symptomatic Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia. BMC Urol. 2006;6:14.
- Cimentepe E, Unsal A, Saglam R. Randomized clinical trial comparing transurethral needle ablation with transurethral resection of the prostate for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia: results at 18 months. J Endourol. Mar 2003;17(2):103-107.
- Hindley RG, Mostafid AH, Brierly RD, Harrison NW, Thomas PJ, Fletcher MS. The 2-year symptomatic and urodynamic results of a prospective randomized trial of interstitial radio frequency therapy vs transurethral resection of the prostate. BJU Int. Aug 2001;88(3):217-220.
- European Association of Urology. Guidelines on Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia 2003. Found at: http://www.uroweb.org/fileadmin/user_upload/Guidelines/11%20BPH.pdf Accessed February 11, 2008.
- American Urological Association. Guideline on the Management of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia 2006. Found at: www.auanet.org/guidelines/bph.cfm Accessed February 12, 2008.
- Roghmann F, Ghani KR, Kowalczyk KJ, Bhojani N, et al. Incidence and treatment patterns in males presenting with lower urinary tract symptoms to the emergency department in the United States
Click here for the Full List