Prostiva® RF Therapy Publications
Click on articles below to view Peer Reviewed Journal Articles
- Hill B, Belville W, Bruskewitz R, et al. Transurethral needle ablation versus transurethral resection of the prostate for the treatment of symptomatic benign prostatic hyperplasia: 5-year results of a prospective, randomized, multicenter clinical trial. J Urol. Jun 2004;171(6 Pt 1):2336-2340.
- Leocadio DE, Frenkl TL, Stein BS. Office based transurethral needle ablation of the prostate with analgesia and local anesthesia. J Urol. Nov 2007;178(5):2052-2054; discussion 2054.
- Ohigashi T, Nakamura K, Nakashima J, Baba S, Murai M. Long-term results of three different minimally invasive therapies for lower urinary tract symptoms due to benign prostatic hyperplasia: comparison at a single institute. Int J Urol. Apr 2007;14(4):326-330.
- Rosario DJ, Phillips JT, Chapple CR. Durability and cost-effectiveness of transurethral needle ablation of the prostate as an alternative to transurethral resection of the prostate when alpha-adrenergic antagonist therapy fails. J Urol. Mar 2007;177(3):1047-1051; discussion 1051.
- Bouza C, Lopez T, Magro A, Navalpotro L, Amate JM. Systematic review and meta-analysis of Transurethral Needle Ablation in symptomatic Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia. BMC Urol. 2006;6:14.
- Cimentepe E, Unsal A, Saglam R. Randomized clinical trial comparing transurethral needle ablation with transurethral resection of the prostate for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia: results at 18 months. J Endourol. Mar 2003;17(2):103-107.
- Hindley RG, Mostafid AH, Brierly RD, Harrison NW, Thomas PJ, Fletcher MS. The 2-year symptomatic and urodynamic results of a prospective randomized trial of interstitial radio frequency therapy vs transurethral resection of the prostate. BJU Int. Aug 2001;88(3):217-220.
- European Association of Urology. Guidelines on Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia 2003. Found at: http://www.uroweb.org/fileadmin/user_upload/Guidelines/11%20BPH.pdf Accessed February 11, 2008.
- American Urological Association. Guideline on the Management of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia 2006. Found at: www.auanet.org/guidelines/bph.cfm Accessed February 12, 2008.
Click here for the Full List